Rare Item Monday!

Greetings my dear Jammers! Back to school, I see. I do so very much hope that you have a splendiferous week!

Sold for a not-so bad price of 850 gems, we have this week's rare item: The Rare Construction Hat! With its very cute colouration, it looks almost like a toy! Now what are those silly animals up to that they need construction hats? Hmm... Anywho, you can get this wonderful item for today only in Jam Mart Clothing. Buy one today!


Next, we have two fabutastic floral items being introduced to us. I bring you, the Daffodils! Daffodils, eh? One of the most beautiful poems I have ever heard is called: Daffodils.

I wandered lonely as a cloud
That floats high o'er vales and hills
When all at once I saw a crowd,
A host of golden daffodils;
Beside the lake, beneath the trees.
Fluttering and dancing in the breeze...

- Excerpt (part of) from William Wordsworth's "Daffodils"

Come to think of it, Daffodils could very likely be my favourite flowers! So golden and beautiful. I also like poetry, and that piece of my favourite one (above) is quite beautiful! I actually have a large book of Children's Poetry. I have had it since I was very young, and I love it. Another great poem is Wynken, Blynken, and Nod. Oh! Or perhaps the wonderful: Children's Hour. I do love the poem about the horse and the land of dreams; I forget the name of that one. Oh, the Armadillo one was great too! We mustn't forget the one about the lilies, however. Ah, poetry. I love poems. Such pleasant works of art! Perhaps I should write one... I did get into writing poetry once; I should start writing Poems again- Wait a minute... What are we supposed to be talking about?

Ah, yes! Daffodils. Excuse my great tangent there; I do love poetry and daffodils. As I was saying earlier, you can buy these two items in Treetop Gardens (I bought them). Get them today!


And now, it is high time we move on to the factual part of this post instead of ranting on about Sonnets, Poems, and Daffodils, do you not agree?


The wondrous word of the day:

Alacrity: Cheerful willingness; eagerness.

Quite a nice, positive word, if you ask me! Tell me, what do you have alacrity towards?

The fabulous fact of the day:

15 minutes of laughing has the same health benefits as 30 minutes of hardcore situps.

It's like exercise, but more fun!

Have a great day, my friends, and goodbye for now!

Contact me at arcticstarjamaa@gmail.com (P.S. I like daffodils)

5 comments:

  1. According to this, i should be the healthiest person in the world by now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, same here. :P I love that fact, thanks for sharing it, Arcticstar! I love your post as well! ^.^ That poetry excerpt is absolutely beautiful. :)
      -Panda

      Delete
  2. daffodils what a lovely poem excerpt. it makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...