My Return to the AJ Community Blog!

Okay, well, for the past few weeks, my life has been busy and rough.
It's me. Penguin. I'm back on this blog! I still have been posting on the AJ Community, but not here. Why? Just like I said in the beginning, my life has been rough. There has been a lot of IRL drama for me, homework, and just stuff that bothers me. I'm feeling better about all of it now, though. My birthday was on Friday (the thirteenth, haha!) and it was a really great day! All of my AJ buddies made me feel special, even though I don't deserve any attention. I'd just like to thank you all for being great people and helping the Blogger Community!
Also, I just wanted to add this in- on this blog, I can't reply to comments. I can only comment on pop up window blogs, like the ones that Purplestarclub and I own. It's a weird glitch, and I just wanted to tell the newer viewers that. I do read comments, it's just that the glitch won't let me reply.
Anyways, it is Sunday for me, but just a little past midnight. Today has also been a little busy, but I'm finally posting. For me, it's still basically Saturday. (Not literally, though! I just count late night as the same day it was earlier). And even though it's late, I'll still make the update post. Here is the newest item!
Also, here is the Daily Explorer Update.
 It feels good to be making a post here again!
Now, recently, the Message in a Bottle thing wrapped up. But Julian2 made a video about other questions remaining, and I can relate to many of them.
After the adventure was released, I was wondering where Peck was. I thought she was captured! What was she doing if that didn't happen? This is the biggest question for me, and I'd like to hear your opinion on it.
Now that's all I have for this post. These next few days will be rough because we're getting hit with serious ice storm. Hopefully school will be cancelled but the power remains (with my luck, it'll be the opposite lol). So yeah, I'll see you guys in my next post!

1 comment:

  1. Omg I'm so sorry! I had no idea it was ur birthday! I feel so bad!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...