The First Saturday of February 2017!

That title was just something I wanted to add in. It's February now, and a whole month has already gone by in 2017! This has literally made me think if I have time traveled or something. Time should not go by so fast!
So yeah. I'm back. It's penguin55544 once again. Last weekend, I literally- and I mean it- could not post. I was in the Emergency Room for ear surgery. I woke up and couldn't hear. There was also an excruciating pain in my left ear. It felt like knives stabbing into it. I am not joking here, either. I've broken bones in the past and this was just as bad. For that day, (Saturday last week) I slept the whole day mostly. This is why I couldn't post. I am so sorry for this, but we all do have these days in our lives. Nobody is perfect. Everyone here on the AJ Community tries to post, but some days, it's just not possible. I hope you forgive me for this!
Now, let's move on to the better part of this post. Here is the newest item today on Animal Jam.
I like all of the Valentine's Day themed items!
Also, I just realized this. I've been posting on the AJ Community blog for over a year. It seemed like I just joined yesterday, but nope! Time has flew away.
And now, back to the main topic of this post. The Daily Explorer has updated today, and here is their latest post.
 This video was quite interesting. What do you think?
Finally, I have a new feature that is now in Jamaa Township! It is a helpful feature, and I'm sure everyone will like it. So, if you go slightly left in Jamaa Township, you'll find this:
If you click on it, you'll be taken right to the famous Masterpiece Party! This is a good feature added in (most likely with the last update) because the party is so popular. It'll be alot easier to go there now.
This post was pretty good, I have to admit it. I haven't been on the perfect schedule lately with either of the blogs I post on. Compared to some of my latest post, this is much better. But now this it the end of today's post! I will see you all next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ear surgery? Ouch D: I understand why you couldn't post :( I hope your ear is feeling better now?
    The falcons video (Like the one they do whenever a new animal comes out) was totally unrealistic :P The cheetah was literally like an inch away and the falcon wins?! Like WHAT?!?!? :P

    I dont think you can access it from the party menu anymore. I think you have to click on the little easel's. The easel's are kinda cute. XD

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...