Rare Item Monday! + Jam-Mart Clothing Count: 6

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! And I'm back with another Rare Item Monday post! But before I get to that I hope you all had a very Happy Easter! But lets not waste time and get right into todays post!

Todays Rare Item Monday is located in Jam-Mart Clothing, making this weeks Jam-Mart Clothing Count: 6.

Todays Rare Item Monday is the Rare Silly Arrow!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing. It can be found on the eighth page in the clothing store. It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only. The colors of the Rare Silly Arrow are blue, purple, and red.

Thoughts: I tried this on my cougar and it looked quite funny on! Maybe because my animal looks terrible, but who knows. I think this is a fun item though! It is up there in price, but I'm just glad its under 1,000. This is not an item I see myself using, but I bought it anyway, just because its fun looking. If you want one make sure you pick it up today!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...