Autographs, and Pixel Painting! (Vol 200.2)

Me: *sings* When can we do this again? Oh oh oh oh
You guys: SARAH STAWP
Me: When can I see you again? Oh oh oh
You guys: *screams at top of lungs* SARAHHHH
Me: When can we do this again? Oh oh oh
You guys: *facepalms*
Me:I gotta knowww, when can I see you again?
You guys: SARAHHHHHHH
Me: Oh! Hi guys! Didn't see ya there! :D
You guys: Do you ALWAYS listen to music during intros?
Me: Uhm, what makes you say that?....

Mah love of Owl City music XD!


Ok, so today AJHQ released a new page on the Jamaa Journal! Volume 200.2 XD I'm still keeping track of the volumes, can't let that go to waste :P Its actually amazing how there have been 200 updates!
Pixel painting! :D You have to access it by buying the easel, or going to somebody's den who has the easel, you can buy it in: Studio Corner, the Diamond Shop, and Epic Wonders! The item is member, but non members can access it. And I made very pro drawing,
Very pro *coughs* The arctic wolf shown on the journal looks adorable :o I think this will be awesome to draw pets!
Yesterday, my sister Ja983, made a post showcasing some of her best JAGs, if you know me, you know I'm crazy about masterpieces, and have never kept a rare spike for more then two days because I always trade it for art! I use to have an autograph from AJHQ, but uhm, I accidentally deleted it :P
XD
#Fail
An autograph from a famous artist, Lunafly! I would show you guys some of her art, but uhm, can't seem to find any XD

Autograph from Floofyart!  
Some of her art ^
Minetella, her stunning amazing alpha art is just so good :o 

Linga! Need I say more?... 



Hyeine1, another awesome artist!
Froghopper! Ok all of these I don't need to say anything XD


Nymph! I just love Nymph's style of art tbh


Redwing! What I would do to get her art, any of these famous artists art ;)

Artymis! Jamaa's most well known artist, I will never get her Tangled art because of the glitch :( I once ALMOST ALMOST GOT IT! She just had to clear some of her den items, and then before I could trade after she did clear some items, somebody else traded and got it! *mourns*
I would trade anything for this...
I JUST WANT IT SO BAD! And now for our weekly bible verse(s) 

1 Timothy 6:17-19 NIV

Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.

Byeee! 
 


4 comments:

  1. I can't wait to try the pixel painting this weekend sometime:) How do you find so much amazing art?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Find awesome art, go to awesome artist den, find more awesome art, and go to the other artist den XD

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...