Happy Freedom Day, Pet Echidnas, And 'Follow Your Dreams' Chapter 3!

Me: GUYS GUYS GUYS!!
You guys: O.o What?
Me: DO YOU KNOW WHAT DAY IT IS?
You guys: Tuesday.. Why?
Me: IT'S NOT TUESDAY.
You guys: Yes it is..
Me: WELL IT'S TUESDAY BUT WHAT ELSE IS IT?
You guys: Gracie, your not making any sort of sense.
Me: TODAY IS SOMETHING.
You guys: Your birthday..?
Me: NO. THAT'S IN AUGUST. THIS IS BETTER THAN A BIRTHDAY.
You guys: O.o What's today?
Me: GUESSSSSS!
You guys: I don't know..
Me: :C TODAY IS FOURTH OF JULY FOR GOODNESS SAKES.
You guys: We know that.. Why are you making such a big fuss over it though?
Me: BECAUSE IT'S A COOL HOLIDAY.
You guys: And it's better than your birthday? o...o
Me: YAH.
You guys: You are a weird child, Gracie. Weird indeed.
Me: THANK YOU! CX
You guys: That's not exactly a compliment..
Me: I KNOW IT'S NOT A COMPLANT.
You guys: GRACIE WE SAID COMPLIMENT. NOT COMPLANT.
Me: :)
You guys: *Backs away slowly*
Me: COME BAAAAACK I HAVE FOURTH OF JULY JELLO
You guys: JELLOOO *tramples Gracie*

---

Mm.. That got interesting. 

Hey Jammers, happy Fourth of July! ^.^ Do you have any plans for tonight? Me and my family are just going to stay home, and watch fireworks on TV. Then we're going to have hamburgers, macaroni salad, watermelon, and for dessert, some strawberry jello with blueberries, and marshmallows.

Currently, we're babysitting my niece (who's a toddler) for a few days, so hopefully the fireworks don't scare her while she's trying to sleep >-<. 

Since it's Fourth of July, I made this lil' graphic.. Thing..


I formed all 50 states, and the American Flag, into the shape of a cross ^.^ I'm so glad that we live in a free country, where we can still say the name of Jesus.

Anywho, in honor of Fourth of July (more popularly known on Animal Jam as Freedom Day), AJHQ has released six brand new items, for just today! Let's take a look at them, shall we?


A total of 3,100 gems for the whole set. Kind of pricey, but not too too bad. A plus about this set, is that there's three non-member items in it. 
What's your thoughts on this new set?

---

Remember how last week I came up with a theory, regarding the "new" egg pet?

Turns out, the theory I did was incorrect, because recently people have been spotting a pet, never seen before in Jamaa. The new pet, is the pet enchilada Echidna!


They're kind of ugly, but cute at the same time.. I do not know how that even works..

I really want this pet though, because you can put a very "snazzy" item on it..


I found the photo on Nafaria8's blog (The Animal Jam Run), and she found it on Animal Jam Wiki.
Yep. A fidget spinner. It's kinda funny AJHQ made one of the Echidna's accessories a fidget spinner. AJHQ also released the three innertube item, which also resembles a fidget spinner. The fidget spinner trend has for sure arrived into Animal Jam.. 

---

And now, for this weeks chapter of 'Follow Your Dreams'! I know last week I said I'd post two chapters this week, but with my niece here, I've been kinda stressed. I was starting to write the beginning of chapter 3, but for some reason I stopped, and then today I came back to it, and I wasn't too happy with how it turned out, so I ended up deleting that beginning part. Sorry about that!

---

Chapter 3

All that night, I sat at my desk, with the two notes placed side-by-side on it. The handwriting was exactly the same and everything, but that signature still confused me. I went on every translator website I could think of, trying to crack the code of what that signature could mean. On every website, no results showed up to what that word meant. "This is just so confusing." I mumbled to myself. My eyes traveled to the large window above my desk, and I noticed the sun was slowly peeking up above the mountains. I realized I had gotten no sleep at all, and probably wouldn't all day. "I gotta stop worrying about these notes." I said to myself, as I stood up, and walked up to my closet. I pulled out some clothes, and set it on my bed. I quickly put on the clothes, and walked out of my bedroom, into the small hallway. Mom was just stepping out of the master bedroom and stopped suddenly. "Good morning, Sweetie!" She said in a happy tone. "Good morning." I said sleepily. We both walked into the living room, and sat down on the black couch. "You know how JamCon is next Saturday?" She said, as she turned on the TV, and played a Christian music station. I cringed at the thought of JamCon. I regretted going two years ago, and still regret it today. "Yeah, why?" I asked, confused why she was bringing up the subject. "I bought plane tickets to Boston. We're going." She said with a wide smile. I sat there, staring blankly at her, trying to find the words to say. I had absolutely no interest in going, but there seemed to be no way out of going. "I thought it would be fun for you to see some of your friends again. You haven't seen them in two years, since you quit YouTubing." She commented. I slowly nodded, and attempted to smile. "Okay." I said plainly, not quite sure what else I could say. "I'm gonna go tell my friends." I said, slowly standing up, and heading towards my room. "Okay dear." Mom replied with a smile. I sighed deeply. I never expected that I'd ever be back at JamCon, and I was already dreading this trip. But, it would give me a break from worrying about the notes, and the blog and everything. As I walked into my room, I quickly grabbed my phone, and made a group text message to all the bloggers from The Animal Jam Friendship Community. As soon as I sent out the text, I was practically getting flooded with messages. "If you're going, we're all going." Snowlondon, who was new to the blogging community, wrote to me. "Do you think our parents will let us go?" Asked Ja curiously. "My Mom let me go two years ago, maybe she'll let me go again this time." Coolcat replied. I smiled, as I read the messages. The bloggers always had each others backs, which gave me hope that they would, indeed, show up to JamCon. If they came, it would be easier facing the YouTubers once again. God had sent me such amazing friends, and I could never thank Him enough for them.

---

What do you think is going to happen next? What's going to happen at JamCon?

---

With that, here's this weeks Bible verse!

John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.

I used this verse last year for Fourth of July on AJFC ^.^. Such a great verse, that should bring us great comfort.

Remember, God made YOU!

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

12 comments:

  1. Some echidnas I have seen look ugly. While others look cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah.. Their noses are a lil strange o.o

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. I like them, and yet.. I don't XDD
    AHHH I FORGOT TO GET THOSE ITEMS.
    ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHG
    I have been so busy (Actually it has been my mom said to try not to go on the computer very much, only on weekands *sighs*
    Erm anyways.. XD

    Awesome flaggy waggy cross Gracie! :D


    Jamcon, my arch enemy *stares*
    MAYBE MINE AND JA'S MOM WILL LET US GOOOOOOOOOOO
    *runs around to room and opens closet to check if blogger portal is there* Nope *cries and marks down an X on calender there are already hundreds of X's because I check my closet for the blogger portal each day and mark an X on a calender if its not there :) (But not really, but sometimes I do check for it o.o)


    JELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    Mm my mom made jello yesterday and put this cream cheese thing in it IT. WAS. SO. GOOD.
    OMIGOSHHHHHH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD!

      Aww D: I only got three items in the set, :c Well, technically 4, because my friend gave me a second rug XD But uh
      I guess that's still 3 items
      Or is it
      I just woke up
      Eheh

      Cutting back on computer time is something probably all of us need to do XD.. I've been on the computer way too much lately >~< Though, I've been on less this week since my niece has been here XD

      Ty Ty :D!

      XDD

      YAS
      JELLOOOOOOOOOOOOO
      WE STILL HAVE LEFTOVER JELLO
      JELLO ISH SO GOOD :o
      WE HAD STRAWBERRY FLAVORED JELLO, WITH BLUEBERRIES AND MARSHMALLOWS :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  3. *sees enchilada Echidnas* CX CX CX

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool post!

    I'm new to this blog; can you tell me where I can find the first two chapters of this story?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What Sarah said XD >>

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
    2. Oh, and thank you, Cat! :D

      If there's anything you need help with, just comment down below here, or JAG me or any of the other authors on Animal Jam ^.^

      Delete
  5. 2 http://animaljamcommunity.blogspot.com/2017/06/safety-on-animal-jam-its-more-important.html
    1 http://animaljamcommunity.blogspot.com/2017/06/meeting-cami-on-animal-jam-dodo-birds.html

    She also did another story before this one, but you will have to go back and back to find THOSE XD

    ReplyDelete
  6. Booking Buddy is the most popular travel booking search website, where you can compare travel deals from all the large travel booking sites.

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...