Mechanical Dragon, Stereotypical Jamaa Township and Jammer Central Hidden Words

Hey guys! It's Penguin and I'm back for another update post. I jut recently found out I'm going on vacation in August, and I was busy starting to pack yesterday. Let's get into the updates now! The new item is in Jam mart Furniture.
Secondly, when I was in Jamaa Township, I believe I spotted the most stereotypical crowd.
Everyone here is saying common phrases seen everywhere. It's just kinda funny to me. Finally, on Jammer Central, there are some really weird words. I've seen them before, but never mentioned them. They're written in an unknown language, though. Do you think this is more "Jamaasian Language"?
I'm going to go now, but I'll be back in my next post. Bye!

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE THAT SET, I REALLY NEEDA GET THEM!
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...