Rare Item Monday!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Its Monday, so you know what that means! Its time for this weeks Rare Item Monday! Lets get started!

This weeks Rare Item Monday is the Rare Pearl Bracelet!

It is located in Jamaa Townships Jam-Mart Clothing.
 It can be found on the 11th page in the clothing store.
 It is for sale for 900 gems and it is members only.
 The color of this bracelet is gold.

Thoughts:

I think this is a very nice RIM! It is a very pretty color, and is just a great item! Its always nice when AJHQ adds a piece of jewelry to the shop. I think the price is still a little bit high, but not that bad! I think the only downside is really it being members only.

Overall I rate this weeks Rare Pearl Bracelet a 9.5!

Comment down below what you think!

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

2 comments:

  1. I don't even get RIM's anymore, cuz normally I don't like them, and I seriously hardly ever check the DE anymore. I already have like 10 blogs to check, and they are all better, and more entertaining then the DE. :)
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...