Recycle Challenge!

Hey, Jammer's! CoolCat here with another post! Gracie is sick today so she asked me to fill in for her today, which I was happy to do! Since this was short noticed, I didn't really have a idea, so I was just walking around Animal Jam looking for an idea. After walking around for a bit I noticed I was short on gems, then an idea hit me! Why don't I do the recycle challenge! If you would like to take part, here are the rules, and how to play!

How to play:

You recycle all of your unwanted clothing and den items, then see how many gems you get back!
The goal is to have the most gems after you are finished recycling!

 I will be setting the top goal at 50,000 gems.   25,000 gems for clothing items ,and 25,000 gems for den items. Do you think you can do it?

 I also want to say that this is just a challenge.  There will be no prize given for the person who hits the 50,000 goal, or the person with the most gems at the end, so just have fun with it!

Rules:

You can recycle anything in your inventory that's unwanted!

You can recycle 50,000 gems worth of items.  Even if its not an even split between clothing and den items that's alright!!

Even if you don't hit the 50,000 mark, that's alright!

Here is todays verse!

Psalm 66:17 NLT

For I cried out to him for help, praising him as I spoke.


Comment down below how many gems you got!! I will be posting my score next Monday. I would do it now but for some reason Animal Jam isn't working for me right now, I can't log back on.

As always, bye Jammer's! And ~Jam On!~

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm, I doubt I'll get to 50,000 gems o,o. But this sounds fun!
    I have a ton of clothing I never wear, So I think I'll get a kinda high score on that one. XD
    This will be fun! Ty for the idea Coolcat! :D
    *Husky Ninja

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...