Den Tours part 2

Heyo everyone! 
Today I will be doing some more den tours. 
I did a Den Tour on the Animal Jam Friendship Community click here to see it! 
Today I will be featuring Arcitcstar8404 and Lpslover98989 den! 

Arcitstar8404'd den

First off we have this lovely garden, I love it! :O 

 Next we have a little study room
 Then a little uhhh room here XD 
Then a room with TONS of pets!
I really like this! :D 
 Then the bed room
 A little craft place
A little place for some music 

I just love your den Arctic! :O 
You are such a good decorator! 

Lpslover98989's den

I love how you did that portal! :O 
IT GIVES ME AN IDEA FOR THE BLOGGER PORTAL! 
Thanks for the idea Frozen! :D 
And, not that I look at that dragon, those eyes are creeping me out o,o 

(Oh look AJHQ is on! XD) 

Anyway that is all for today's post everyone :D 
See ya next week! 
Or this week, at the party on Saturday at 2:00 CTR 
Still hope ya'll can come! :D 

Photo
*King Tough Bunny 

2 comments:

  1. AAAAND THIS IS A HUGE SURPRISE! Thanks so much, Ja! Question, why do you keep saying my username as IPS? It's LPS XD But I'm glad I could give you an idea for the Blogger Portal!

    *rides dragon away*

    ~*.FrozenWarrior.*~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Opps!
      Sorry bout that XD
      *fixes*
      *Husky Ninja

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...