Series 3 Animal Jam Adopt-A-Pet Cupcakes, And I Need Your Input!

You guys: *Walk onto news set* *sits down and pulls paper out of briefcase* Hello ladies and gentlemen. Our usual crazy host, Graciepopstar91, forgot to do her post today, therefore, we are here bringing you the latest Jamaa news.
Me: *Turns on the news* *hears my username* *realizes what they said* OH MY GOSH
DID I-
NO
I FORGOT TO POST???? *runs to news station*
You guys: Today we are going to be covering the rarity of a rare wavy bookshelf, and the new Animal Jam app. Lets begi-
Me: I'M HERE I'M SORRY!! I COMPLETELY FORGOT TO POST TODAY, WE WENT AND GOT SANDWICHES FOR LUNCH, THEN I WENT ON ANIMAL JAM, THEN I READ, AND IT LEFT MY MIND.. I'M SORRY. BUT UH- I'M HERE.
You guys: Stop screaming in our ears! >.< We got here first, and we're gonna stay. Today we're doing the post. ):)
Me: BUT IT'S MY DAY TO POST
You guys: It's time for a change.
Me: ON MY BLOG YOU SAID CHANGE WAS BAD.
You guys: This kind of a change is good :D
Me: ...
You guys: :D
Me: Y'know.. Arctic said that Graciepopstar91 was going to be posting. Not Graciepopstar91 and you guys. Therefore, you are not aloud to post :D.
You guys: Then how come Dainty has done an intro before, and Sarah's pet Supercat has done a whole entire post on your blog?
Me: ....That's a really good point..
You guys: Mhm :D
Me: ....But I still wanna post today.
You guys: Oh..
Me: Thanks for helping with the intro..?
You guys: Mhm :I You're pretty much thanking us for arguing with you.
Me: That's truuuuu.
You guys: Yeah..
Me: ...
You guys ...

---

Whew! Thats as a very long intro...
But yeah, just a little bit ago I realized I never posted. I freaked out.. Ehehehe.

Anyhoo, let's get going with todays post!

---

On Thursday on my blog, The Animal Jam Friendship Community, I said that I would post on Sunday about the new Animal Jam Adopt-A-Pet series, but I ended up not posting on Sunday- at all.

So, I decided that I'd post about the new series on here instead!

I found these toys on Thursday at Target, for $3.49 each. Here's a picture of the box,


My Mom let me get two of them, so here's some photos from the "unboxing" er- whatever you'd call this, hehe!


A close-up of the new toy,


And what it looks like without the plastic! There's little sprinkles, and two bones on either side of the cupcake. ^.^

For these, you have to twist the "frosting" part of the cupcake to get the toy inside. My mom pointed out that you can't really stand it up on anything. Since, as you can see, there isn't a "door" on it, since you just twist the top of the cupcake.


The Adopt-A-Pet I got, was a praying mantis with a hot cocoa accessory! It's kind of neat that AJHQ is now adding promo pets into the Adopt-A-Pet series. What's your thoughts on this?

Also, on the back of the code, there's a little "Did you know?" fact on it about the animal you got! But of course, it's a real-life animal fact.. Hehe.


And here's the checklist! There's frosting and sprinkles on top of the wood sign, to make it more.. Cupcakey I guess. 😜

Now I'll show you what I got in the other cupcake,


I saw this, and I thought of Sarah since this has a banana on it's head, hehe! Truth be told, Series 3 is probably one of my favorites in the Adopt-A-Pet toy line. Though, I think I like all of them except the Treasure Chest series..


There's a new code design now! The old codes used to be gold colored, and have a paw cut-out on the left side.

Also on the code, it says that you can redeem your code on animaljam.com, or the "Play Wild!" app! I got 500 gems with both of my Adopt-A-Pets, and I got two 500 gem promos on my "Play Wild!" account as well. It's pretty cool AJHQ is doing this now!

What do you think about these new toys? Are you going to get some? Be sure to comment down below!

---

While near the Animal Jam toys at Target, I found this brand new toy, that has not been announced by AJHQ yet!


It's so cool how this comes with, what seems to be, two ultra rare pets!

But, doesn't that not make the pet ultra rare anymore, if you can just buy it in the set..? 😜

Also in this set, is a pet phantom! I hope I'll be able to get this one day. ^.^

---

Onto the second part of this post, of which is entitled "I Need Your Input"..

Right off the bat,

I never wrote "Follow Your Dreams".

To be honest, I have no idea where I'm going with this story. I normally just make up a story as I go (which is probably the worst way to write), and now, I think I'm going to be stuck on it really soon.

I have a story, called "Lizzy's Diary: A Journey For Hope", and back when I wrote it, my writing was uh- pretty bad. So, I've been thinking about completely rewriting it.. Should I replace "Follow Your Dreams" with this brand new story? Please, comment down below!

I don't want my "Lizzy's Diary" story just be put on a shelf, after all the effort that went into it, all the memories me and Coolcat have made while roleplaying it out, and after Karalee drew this front cover for it.


I think this might be the best possible replacement for "Follow Your Dreams", and the best way to revive "Lizzy's Diary". I'll be praying about this, and praying that one day I'll be able to one day get this book published. A dream of mine for a while now. 😊

---

Here's this weeks Bible verse!

Romans 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

What a great encouraging verse! Nothing can ever separate us from God's love.

Remember, God made YOU!

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

6 comments:

  1. I would totally get a black sharpie and color that mantis black and name it Evil Mantis XDDDDDDDDDDD


    Sounds like a good idea Gracie! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XDDDD Oh my goodness
      What if AJHQ comes out with seals that you can get in the Adopt-A-Pets..
      WE COULD PUT BLUE ON IT AND CALL IT DAINTYSNAKE :D XDDD

      Thanks! :D

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete
  2. Hey, Gracie, I DO still remember the cast of characters illustration you asked me to do before September. (Even though it doesn't seem like it. XD)

    When you rewrite, will any characters be changed/combined/taken out? Will I need a new description page? I intend to start that project soon. ��

    (DXplorergirl)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. XD Eh, take your time on it. This project probably won't be done for quite a while XD

      Nope! The characters shall remain the same :D Pretty much, it's the same story with less cringe. XDDD

      Oo okay, thanks! :D I can't wait to see it. ^.^

      Remember, God made YOU!

      Delete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...