And Yet Another Random Post

Me: "I like sand, sand is squishy!"
You Guys: What?
Me: "You know what I feel like? Some nice taders from the Shire"
You Guys: Taders? Like Po-ta-toes?
Me: YES! EXACTLY! But you forgot the Precious! At the end of it.
You Guys: Wha?!
Me: YOU, SHALL NOT, PASS!
You Guys: WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?
Me: "You threw off my groove!" "I'm sorry but you've thrown off the Emperors groove!" "Sorry!"
I am saying my favorite quotes from movies! :D
You Guys: Well are you almost done!?
Me: Almost
You Guys: .....
Me: "No, that's not true, it's impossible!"
Hmmm what else?
You Guys: How about starting the real post?
Me: NO! I have to do this super crazy intro!
You Guys: GRRRRRR
Me: Just one more! Please! Please I beg of your greatness!
You Guys: FINE!
Me: Thank you :) uhhhh
You Guys: Well? Go ahead!
Me: Yes, right uhhhh
You  Guys: HURRY UP!
Me: I uhhh can't think of anymore good quotes for the moment
You Guys: ...................
Me: WAIT I GOT ONE!
You Guys: ARRRGH
Me: "You save our life's, we eternally grateful! Strangers!" "From the Outside! Wooooaaah"
You Guys: HEY THAT WAS TWO!
Me: Yeah, and there is still a little bit left on that line! Lemme add one more! :starts to add one with a marker:
You Guys NO NO NO YOU CAN'T
Me: I can't?
You Guys:  NO!
Me: Oh :C :erases marker with Kleenex


(Who ever can guess what all of those  "quotes" are from get a prize

Ok now today We will be talking about how Pinapples have been becoming more popular then Banana's in Africa! I think you will find it quite interes ....... Wait, wait,
Boo Boo: AAAAAAH! WAAAAAAHHH
Me: Argh Boo Boo is crying!  Be right back!  Wait.
:Pushes button on buckbed:
You Guys: Uhhhh, What are you doing?
:wall opens and reveals prison:
You Guys: AH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?
:pushes all you guys in and chains feet to floor:
Me: Making sure you don't post for me! I'm getting sick and tired of you doing MY job for me! It's MY day to post, Ask Arctic to apply for the AJ Community, Don't steal MY day!
Arctic: I'm right here, and if they asked I would have to say know cuz there is not enough days in a week for all 30 bloggers to post!
Me: Why can't you let 4 bloggers post a day? Shesh don't you know how to do math?
Arctic: JA! KEEP TALKING LIKE THAT AND I'LL FIRE YOU! AND LET ME OUT OF THIS JAIL CELL!
Me: Can't fire me and make it so I can't post if your locked up! Hahahaha!
Arctic! GRRRR
Boo Boo: WAAAAAAH!!!!
Me: Ah! Sorry Mr. Boo Ima coming! :slams door: :comes back in again: NO POSTING FOR ME! IF YOU SOMEHOW GET OUT OF THERE! :slams door again:
Sarah: She already know's the answer to that if we DO get out, which by the way how will we?
Cat: Wait I think I can get us out, :takes off cat ear headband and tears thing off of the end and sees metal thingy:
Cat: I think THIS will do the trick! :D
Swirl: Oooo nice!
Cat: :unlocks chains to everyone: Now I just hope she doesn't have a different lock for the door .... :tries it: :door opens:
Everyone: YES!
Sarah: Sits down on chair: Ok, now what are we going to post about this time?
Val (Invalid/Tiger) We could do we what did last time.
Swirl: Ehhh sure! I don't have any other ideas.
Sarah: Ok, looking at her pictures.
Lost, And if she has ANYMORE PICTURES THAT INSULT PETS, WE'LL THROW HER INTO THAT JAIL CELL, AND WE WON'T LET HER OUT FOR A WEEK, AND WE'LL ONLY FEED HER UHHHhhhhh
Swirl: PINEAPPLE SKINS!
Val: YES WE SHALL!
Flora: Ok ok, let's start with the real thing now.
Sarah: Alright, checking for pictures.


Gracie: Hehehe
Val: Gracie what are you doing we can't think it's funny! 
Gracie: oh yeah, right, we're suppose to make fun of her
Sarah: Yes!

Swirl: now that is just ....
Lost: dumb?
Swirl: Yes 


Cat: Seriously? She has really week teeth if she thinks that's real.
Sarah: Yeah, her teeth rotted out from eating all those sweets at the birthday party, and blogger parties, so she got clay teeth.
Swirl: Clay teeth? 
Sarah: She wanted to save on dentist bills ....


Lost: Now that is just rude! :O 
Gracie: PECK JA IS EATING A THING OF YOU!!!

Purple: HOW DARE SHE USE THAT CUTE LITTLE SQUID FOR A FLASH LIGHT! 
Flora: SOOOO MEEEAN


Purple: ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD SHE IS JUST SOOOOO ROOOOOD
Snow: NOOOO KIDDING! 


Sarah: It's ok little angler fish! I'll make sure she doesn't come near you again! 
Snow: We'll protect you! 
Arctic: You can be sure of that! 


Sarah: If I were her granny, I'd smack her! 
Swirl: Here here!


Lost: POOR LITTLE ANTS! 
Cat: NOW THEY HAVE NO HOME! 
Val: COME TO US AND WE WILL MAKE YOU A NEW HOME! 



Me: AHA! YOU WERE POSTING FOR ME! 
You Guys: :screams: 
SARAH: JA!!!!! 
Flora, Arctic: :falls onto the floor:
Swirl and Gracie Arctic : :starts breathing into a paper bag: 
Craz, Snow, Val, Lost, Purple: YOU, JUST, ABOUT, GAVE, US, A HEART ATTACK! 

Me: THEN DON'T POST FOR ME, ONE MORE TIME AND YOU ARE GOING TO BANNED FROM MY HOUSE! 
Sarah: you can't ban me! I LIVE here! Hahaha 
Ja: THEN I'LL TELL MOM YOU WERE THE ONE WHO PUT PICKLES IN HER PILLOW CASE! 
Sarah: :gasps: How did you know I did that!?! I mean, uhhh WHO CARES SHE WON'T BELIEVE IT! 
Ja: Will to! I just recorded you! Hahaha! :Pulls recorder out from behind back and clicks the stop button: HAHAHAHAHA! :Runs out of room waving recorder: 
Sarah: WAIT JA COME BACK HERE! 
Sarah: :blows bugle: 
Sarah: AFTER HER MEN errrr WOMEN! FOLLOW THAT GIRL! 
Everyone else: Sir yes Sir!! Uh Mam yes Mam!
Everyone: :piles into little jeeps and zooms down hallway:


Photo
*Husky Ninja

4 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...