Eclipse Adopt-A-Pets!

Me: *Sniffs* Hey guys.
You guys: Hi Gracie.
Me: *Sneezes* So today-
You guys: Gracie? Are you sick??
Me: Ahhhhh.... AHHHHHH......
You guys: O.O *Ducks*
Me: CHOOOOOOOOOO
You guys: We think you're sick O.O
Me: *Wipes nose* No.
You guys: You sure about that?
Me: Yeah. My allergies are bad today.
You guys: You don't take allergy medicine?
Me: No.
You guys: So you just suffer like this all the time???
Me: *Shrugs* It'll go away.
You guys: Why don't you have some honey?
Me: EWWWW
You guys: o3o You're being difficult :L
Me: e3e
You guys: Why don't you dust around the house? That might help.
Me: DUST??? NO WAY.
You guys: *Sigh* We're out of ideas. You're just gonna have to suffer.
Me: BUT I DON'T WANNA SUFFER!
You guys: THEN DO WHAT WE SUGGESTED!
Me: BUT I DON'T WANNA DO WHAT YOU SUGGESTED!
You guys: THEN YOU'RE GONNA SUFFER!
Me:
You guys: o3o
Me: Heh.. Heh..

---

Hehe :P

It's true, my allergies are pretty bad today. So please bear with me. o.O

Also, apologies for the late post! I got done with school late, due to the fact that I was watching the GMA Dove Awards (then found out it was the pre-show, so I may have to dash off here soon to watch the regular show, so this post might be even later than I anticipate..), then I finished school, then went on Animal Jam...
So now I'm finishing posting. 😜

Anyhoo, let's get going with todays post, before it gets any later!

---

On the seventh, me and my parents had to make a trip to Target, and while we were there, me and my mom spotted some Animal Jam Eclipse Adopt-A-Pets near the trading cards, and she let me get two of them! She asked me if I was going to post about this, so, here I am. 😜

Here's a picture of the display at Target,


And here's the houses I got!


Sparklyyyy. ✨


And here are the pets I got! I really love the headphones on the joey, they're so cute. ^.^


A closeup on the joey! As you can see, they're almost transparent in a way. 


And a closeup on the reindeer! There's a little... Wreath-thinga-ma-bob on the reindeer it looks like.


It's pretty cool, there's now little facts on the back of the codes now! With this series, there's facts about eclipses.


Here's the front side of the Adopt-A-Pet list! There's only 24 Adopt-A-Pets in this series actually.


Since there's only 24 Adopt-A-Pets, it's probably pretty easy to get the ultra rare pet, Sharpjinx! My friend Swirshine recently purchased Sharpjinx online, and she got the Alpha Armor!


I have to admit, Alpha Armor is pretty awesome. ^.^

---

What do you think of these Adopt-A-Pets? Have you been able to find them yet? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Ecclesiastes 3:1

For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...