Jamaa Journal Vol. 110

Hey Jammers! Let me just say...
I'M SO SORRY FOR MISSING 2 POSTS IN A ROW DD:' I was just really busy those days! To make up for it, a nice fresh and long post!
Today we have a surprise update! Well, not exactly a surprise, I guess, AJHQ did do a sneakpeak, but before they released one I was thinking they might release one because thats what they did last year! They don't want to wait to late into fall for the fall update!
So let's get into it! (Also I'm reacting for the very first time as I have not seen it yet XD)
WAIT WHAT?!?!?!?! AJHQ. ONE DOES NOT REPLACE CLUB GEOZ
FOR THE ALPHAS SELFISH INTENTS!! 
THAT IS JUST.. SO ROOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HOW DARE YOU AJHQ!!!!!!
WAIT
IS THAT A PET LLAMA?  
:o PET LLAMAS ARE COMING GUYS!!!
Aww! That poor lil shark :( He cannot go in. :'( It does look cool I guess, BUT STILLL 
Okay AJ is super slow..
C'mon AJ
Cmonnnnnnnnnn
Animal Jammmmmmmmmmm
Plsssssssssss
 O 
we have 6 of those dot 
things.
 
Woot woot 
Okay, now while we wait for Animal Jam to load *restarts*
6 OF THOSE DOTS AGAIN RIGHT AWAY TOO MAYBE IT WILL LOAD!! 
Okay while we wait, it's November! Which means my bday is coming up on the 24th!  
So I has party planz 
CAUSE PRESENTS!!!!
I mean wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Another year spent with you guys!
(GIMME PRESENTS!!!!!!!!!!!)
NO JK
I'M JUST KIDDING
GUYS
PLEASE BELIEVE ME XD 
Okay, so I'm planning party times! Everybody please comment down below which will work for you ;)
November 16th(Thursday): 2:00, 2:30 Central Timing

November 17th (Friday): 1:00, 1:30, 2:30, Central Timing

November 18th(Saturday): 1:00, 1:30, 2:30 Central Timing

AJ let me in
So I go into the Alpha HQ  
And now it loading
BUT 6 DOTS 
:) Ugh maybe it will work  
Okay AJ loaded   
 This is too crowded
*goes to empty server*
*it loads*
*and loads*
*and loads*
That was a mistake :/ 
*accidently clicks on party list* 
ACK
*restarts*
This is just going to take forever
and ever 
♫♫♫You would not believe your eyes ♫♫♫
♫♫♫ If ten million firefliesss ♫♫♫
IT LOADED
Okay before we go into Alpha HQ, lets take a quick look at the next page!
Red pandas! 
They look a bit like lemurs like I thought they would. BUT THEY LOOK SO ADORABLE 
Let's buy one! 
Oh.
More loading
Of course
Silly me :) 
ITS GETTING ON MY NERVESSS 
♫♫ Lit up the world as I fell asleep♫♫
♫♫ C'ause they fill the open air ♫♫
♫♫ And leave tear drops everywhere ♫♫
♫♫ You think me rude but I would just stand and ♫♫
♫♫ stare stare staree ♫♫ 
♫♫ I'd like to make myself believee ♫♫
♫♫That planet earthh turnns sloowwly ♫♫
♫♫ It's hard to say that I've never stayn awake when I'm asleep ♫♫
♫♫ Cause everything is never as it seems ♫♫
♫♫ When I fall asleep ♫♫ 
 *restarts AGAIN* 
ANIMAL JAM 
 *accidently clicks on newspaper*
Oh well, guess we'll review the rest of the update! 
(The picture changes) The armors look pretty cool! :o

TURKEYS
ARE 
ADORABLE
AHHHH
Lol look how smug that one looks XD 

The winter palace! Woohoo! 
AJHQ
ITS FALL
NOT WINTER
STAWP
Also we need a fall den :)

 
Twist and Turns
Many a' Jammers enemy. (Except Custard because somehow she is super good at it)


The Feast of Thanks! Favorite holiday XD 

OM THAT PET ARCTIC FOX LOOKS ADORABLE :ooo


 
Awwww

Guys, you know how AJHQ capitalizes lots of things? 
MAYBE ITS A CODE
LETS CHECK

Alphas heartstone red pandas, red pandas any Alpha Headquarters armor set, alpha pride, Autumn pet turkeys winter palace entirely of ice bundle up,  All Jammers colorful corn maze treasures once a year Feast of Thanks, Thanks, help time thankful better place  pet arctic foxes half off hyenas laughter.
That makes sooooooo much sense
XDD
I think I'll do that every update XD
ANIMAL JAM STILL HASN'T LOADED
GUYS
GUESS WHAT
AFTER LITERALLY HALF AN HOUR
I GOT A RED PANDA :O
AWWWWWW
SO ADORABLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
WOOHOOOOOOOOO LETS DRESS IT UP
.
I'm to excited :D 
Enough with the loading AJ :/ 
Uhm... What.....

AWW THIS IS ITS PLAY!!
Adorable!
All the other actions wont work.
Oh now they are working
Hop: 
AW
The other ones aint working...
Let's justttttttttt go to Alpha HQ (FINALLY) 





Uhmmmm he's a bit.. loony?
Lol

Uhm
very crowded.
Like woww
It's probably going to be the next Wild Explorer Tent though :/
Anyways, here's all the armor! 
Pretty cool!

This really doesn't match his color scheme

 
I guess it could fit Sir Gilbert's color scheme?

 
Kinda, I guess XD

Om
The helmet though
hehehe

Cosmo's is pretty cool! (Even if he is a weirdo and talks to plants!) 

It seems AJHQ changed the Zios mask on the map! (I think its new?) 
Anyways, thats all for now guys! Hope you enjoyed this post! :D
Make sure to vote on the times!









No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...