Points about 2017 and a few other things

Me: :sings: All the wrongs I've done, all over my distress, over fears I've had, you have spoken, over suffering, over past regrets, over sin's disease, you have spoken, all these thing will fall, gone once and a for all, when you said it is finish! death as lost it's sting! I'm forgiven, your blood my victory, now for ever! I will stand and sing, hallelujah, it is finish! 
You Guys: :sigh: and what song is that?! 
Me: :sings: It is fiiiiinished! 
You Guys: By?
Me: Gateway Worship, my new favorite song and the moment! :D I loaf su much, I heard it on the radio. Now I must listen to it till I know all the words, like I do with every other song I love. 
You Guys: You say you love a lot of songs, how many songs do you know every lyric to? O,O
Me: Ahhh a lot, I think it's safe to say over 50, O,O
You Guys: 0,0
 Me: Cuz I have 125 songs on my playlist on Spotify, all Christain, and then another playlist that has only 27 songs that are non Christian :)
You Guys: aaah ok then, we don't really care about your music life so get on with the post ......
Me: :,C I'm gonna go scream music with Gracie :slowly walks away sadly and slowly:

Just so you know all that is true, hehehe
Mkay, This post isn't gonna be the longest,  because I have to do a job for my Mom.
This post might be a bit of a copy cat, but I just really wanted to do it.
I'm going to be naming some of the bad and good things that happened in 2017 :D 


Good Things: 
1. I was introduced to Spotify, :dramatic music: KEEPER OF MUSIC! ehehe
2. I because a blog author! :O thanks so much to Gracie and Arctic! :D 
3. The  Project (still a WIP)
4. I bought Stonehearth
5. I officially turned a teen :P
6. My oldest brothers wedding
7. A new trampoline 
8. First time watching Lord of The Rings. (wait was that last year or the year before?)
9. First time watching The Hobbit ;) 
10. introduced to AMAZING music :o
11. New AJ blogger friends!
12. Getting know said blogger friends, new and old
13. Introduced to google hangouts
14. Boo moving to mine and Sarah's room. <3
15. Improving in art 
16. Introduced to Chicken Smoothie
17. Can I say this without people getting mad? Donald Trump becoming president 
18. Being introduced to Studio C

And that is all I can think of at the moment :P 
Now for da bad things, It won't be as long as the good list though don't worry. 

Bad Things:
 1. Spotify might be bad, because it makes me wanna just sing all the time, and I dun sing for peoples. (unless I'm being silly XD)
2. Bloggers quitting :C
3. Gfox's imposter ...
4. Boo's first birthday HE'S GETTING OLDER! NOOOOO
5.  The angry birds movie worst movie i've ever seen, 
6. Star wars 7 and 8 Sorry, but, Ray should have never beaten Kylo Ren she had no training or anything ......


And that is all I can think of at the moment also, I don't really wanna focus on bad things so I didn't try super hard.
Ok now before I go I have a few things to say.

1. AJHQ LOVES HUSKIES!
You guys: nuh uh!
Me: yeah huh!
You Guys: fine prove it!
 
THEY COULD HAVE CHOSEN ANY OTHER OF THE 300 BREADS OF DOGS. BUT THEY CHOSE A HUSKY!
You Guys: :O
Thanks to Sarah for getting this picture XD

2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINX!!!!!!!!!!!
:dumps confetti on her, slaps a giant gold sticker on her, hands her a bunch of balloons, blows a giant party horn:
EVERYONE COMMENT HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BINX, I EXPECT TO SEE  THE COMMENT SECTION EXPLODE WITH "HAPPY BIRTHDAY BINX!"

3. SPIKE GIVE AWAY!

To celebrate the new year I'm doing a spike giveaway!
To enter click here
If ya don't wanna read all about my memories scroll to the bottom XD

Ok now I'm done XD
See ya next week hope ya enjoyed this post
have a great first week of 2018! :D



*Husky Ninja 

1 comment:

  1. What are the songs on your playlist that aren't Christian? My favorite video of Studio C's is The Crayon Song Gets Ruined.
    Wanting to sing all the time is good tho.
    That husky looks like a cute version of Greely.
    *eats confetti* Thank you Ja for the wonderful birthday wish!
    *Binx1184

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...