Rise of the Fat Dabbers ADVENTURES FOR EVERYBODY!?!?!?!


Hey Jammers! AJHQ updated today!
This update is interesting.. XDD




Clydesdale horses are here!
AND THEY CAN DAB.
Why AJHQ
Why..
I'm calling these the FD's-Fat Dabbers 


 
fALCONS ARE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
They came out of timeout!

 
The Sol Arcade den! (SOL!!!!!) This den is one of my favorites XD(THE RAINBOW WALLPAPER LOOKS AMAZING)

WOW!
Adventures for EVERYONE?!?
I did
not expect that O.O 
But that is AWESOME!!

That Greely one
no.
STAY AWAY SCULPTURES NOBODY WANTS YOU
WELL I MEAN YOU GREELY
AHHH 
The sloth is so cuteee XD Another Snow Presents?

 
Oh dear
no
I wouldn't wear these
ahem
Little kids might?

Okay thats all for nowwwww
FAREWELL AND DONT BD AN FD

2 comments:

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...