New Spring Items Across Jamaa!

Me: HI GUYS I'M HERE!
You guys: *Jumps* Whoa, we weren't expecting you until 7:00 PM! :o
Me: ...
You guys: :o
Me: I never post that late. We have women's Bible study from 6:30 to 8:30, so that would be impossible. (:
You guys: O. Well, you've posted really late before.
Me: But today I'm noooot :D
You guys: How come you're posting so early anyways?
Me: Well, I got up at like 8 AM and couldn't go back to sleep, so I got school done early, sooo now I'm posting.
You guys: *Stands on roof of Gracie's den with megaphone* GRACIE'S POSTING EARLY EVERYONE!! I REPEAT, SHE IS POSTING EARLY!! *Climbs down roof of house*
Me: Uhm..
Neighbor: wot. wot do you mean she's 'posting'
You guys: SHE WRITES FOR A BLOG
Neighbor: o
Me: Uhm, I'm going inside to work on my post. *Walks inside den*
You guys: OKIE! I'LL ALERT THE REST OF THE NEIGHBORS!!
Me: Uhhh
You guys: *Runs around neighborhood*
Me: *Sits down at desk* *looks outside, and sees everyone surrounding my den* O.O


Neighbors: GRACIE IS POSTING!!!
Me: GUYS! Why is it such a big deal I'm posting early?
Neighbors: BECAUSE YOU NEVER POST EARLY!!
Me: Uhm.. *Slowly walks back to desk*

---

That was rather
Interesting.

But yes, I'm finally posting early! I woke up early this morning, because for some reason I've been having really bad anxiety. We just have so much going on, plus my allergies have been bothering me, and in my brain when my throat gets scratchy, that indicates I have a cold. Idk guys XDD So I've been pretty stressed about that. And my grandpa is coming into town on Saturday, and is going to be staying with us.. So yeah, it's been like a whirlwind of anxiety lately. XD Thankfully my anxiety is a lot better than it was last night. It's just so weird- I've been doing great with not having any anxiety, but lately I'll just randomly get hit with a big panic attack.

Though, with every panic attack I have, I really do see God working in it. Throughout it, I just find ways of God reminding me that I'm going to be okay, and he'll get me through it.

Anywhoooo, let's get going with today's post!

---

Recently, Animal Jam has been releasing lots of spring items! Even though there's snow storms in most of the country right now, spring has still arrived. I'm not in one of the states that are having snow storms, so over here flowers are blooming! We bought a lemon tree a couple of months ago, and it's blooming flowers like crazy.

Let's take a look at some of the spring items in Jam Mart Clothing!


I love all of the bright green spring items! I think during spring, Animal Jam releases so many cute items. Even though eggs don't really have to do with Easter, they're pretty cute for making outfits that aren't for Easter. Like this one I made last year,


Ohhh, good memories. XD

Let's take a look at the items in the Diamond Shop!


Last year I don't believe I had enough diamonds to get the Spring Baby Bonnet, so I was happy I was able to get that this year! It's adorable for roleplays, or for just playing around with your buddies, XD!

For whatever reason, there isn't a lot of spring den items. There's a couple of flowery items in Jam Mart Furniture, but it's still mainly April Fool's day items, and a few egg items. But in Treetop Gardens, there's a couple of new items!


To be honest, I have no idea- was the Flower In Vase available in Treetop Gardens last year? Or was it just available in the Spring Festival adventure? I thought it was just available in the adventure last year.

---

On a side note, there's some items leaving Epic Wonders, including.
The.
DJ.
Headset.



😰😱😨😩😓


*Eye twitch*

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo

That item we all know and love
Is.
Leaving.

Therefore,


I stocked up. I now have around 16 of those things.

Heheheheh

---

What's your favorite new spring item? Be sure to comment down below!

---

Here's todays Bible verse!

Romans 8:38

And I am convinced that nothing can ever separate us from God's love. Neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons, neither our fears for today nor our worries about tomorrow - not even the powers of hell can separate us from God's love.

I know I've shared this verse before, but I love it. It's for sure one of my favorite verses. It's incredible how much God loves us, isn't it? ^.^

God made you. Uniquely. Beautifully. Intentionally. Purposefully. Wonderfully.

Stay positive, be yourself, and spread God's Word everyday!

1 comment:

  1. 8O YOU HAVE A LEMON TREE!?! XD!!

    I wish I could get a lemon tree. XP They don't grow in me' area

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...