The official Animal Jam Blogger Tag

Me: Burst into room with super angry face and huffing and puffing:
You Guys: EK! What wrong what did we do!?
Me: THERE. IS. LIKE. ...... 4 INCHES OF SNOW. ......... ON MY DRIVEWAY.
You Guys: AHHH NOT MORE SNOOOW
Me: :storms into the garage:
You Guys: Uh oh what is she gonna do O,O
Me: :comes out with huge blowtorch and mask: I'M GONNA BURN IT. I AM I WILL.
You Guys: TAKE COVER!!
Me: :turns on blowtorch flips down mask: HAHAHAHA DIE SNOW DIE MUHAHAHAHA!
You Guys: O,O :locks door:
Me: YOU WILL TORMENT ME NO MORE
You Guys: JA JA STOP IT STOP THIS MADNESS!
Me: I WILL NOT I WILL DRIVE THE SNOW FROM MY LAWN!

Yeah, we got more snow ...........
Annny waay ehehee
A few days ago Violet made this tag

And I will be doing it today! This should be super fun :o 
I love doing tags XD

1. What is your username?
Ja983 

2. When did you start blogging?
October 24th 2016 :D

3. What blogs do you write for?
The Animal Jam Friendship community and of course the Animal Jam Community! 

4. Do you have your own Aj blog and IRL blog? If so what is your Aj blog called?
Nope, My mom and Dad said not till we're 18, and I think their gonna stick to that :C 

5. How long have you been blogging?
A Less then a year and a half 
And boy have I improved o,o

6. Why did you choose to start blogging?
Because it looked fun, and I loved to write on the computer!

7. What is the story behind your AJ blog, or blog(s) you write for or how you got your blogging position on the blog? 
Me and Gracie were talking about the blog and she mentioned how there was no one to post on Saturday. Me, who loved to write asked her if it was possible to write for the blog on Saturday or fill in for someone if they were to busy or forgot to post.
Gracie said yes. and the last thing was for my mom to say yes. 
So I rushed to my mom and she said YES 
I was screaming on animal jam so much XDD 
And saying thank you to Gracie over and over again. XD
THANK YOU GRACIE AGAIN 
Here have my blogger license picture
XD


8. How long have you been playing AJ
4 and a years. O,O that seems so long 
But then again we were banned from playing it for at least like a half a year. Because my mom didn't know it was online at first. 

9. What is your favorite and least favorite thing about blogger?
My favorite: I think the chance it gives me to improve on writing 
My least favorite: Not sure 

10. Do you have a favorite memory from your blogging journey?
Nah there are to many good ones XD
But it makes me happy when I see I have like 4 comments that aren't from me 

11. What is your intro and outro?
Intro: If I'm not doing a Swirlshine intro usually just "Hey guys" or "Hello guys" 
Boring  

Outro: Pretty much always "well that's all for today. See you next week!" 
Again, Boring right? XD

12. Do you have a favorite blog or blogger?
Yup! 
Gracie, Violet, crazcatlover, Lostfairy, Swirlshine, Sarahkey, Snowlondon, Gfox, Transions, Tallose 
And just ALL the bloggers and blogs! :D :D 

13. What motivates you to keep posting?
The fact that people (I hope) enjoy my post!

14. What is your favorite to post?
Hard to pick, maybe art, and tags.

15. What is your favorite type of thing to read on blogs? 
Art and funny story's XDD 

I don't have any questions to add, I think Violet covered most of them XD

This was super fun and interesting to do Violet! It bought up some old memory's 
Thanks so much! :D 

Note to friends: I will not be as active on Animal Jam and Google Hangouts. My mom made some  new rules reducing our time on the computer DX
And along with that it's spring meaning it's warming and there are more things to do outside 
Although it did just snow .......... 

Hope you enjoyed this post! See ya'll next week! (see?)

*Husky Ninja 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome tag answers, Ja! It makes me so excited to do the tag too. XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! Thanks for doing it Ja:) I’m glad you enjoyed it!!

    ReplyDelete

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...