Totally random things on AJ (Because I still can't think of a good topic AJ topic to post about)

Yeeah I don't know what to post again and I don't know what to do for an intro either because I've been really distracted lately sorry D: 
So I'm just, going around AJ looking for random things to comment on. :D
Enjoy

This is for Jamma township? I was honestly soo confused when I first saw that. I was about to take a picture and ask Swirlshine where that went XD

I studied this firepit for the first time. 
And totally thought of Owl City Embers XD

I also thought of Maze Runner when I saw this o,o
Not, obbessed ....

GUYS I THINK AJ IS SHOWING HORROR MOVIES.

Am I the only one who thinks this cactus looks out of place? 
Like the way it was drawn just doesn't fit in right here. 

O,O,O,O,O 
WHEN WAS THIS PATHWAY SO BIG. I SWEAR IT WASN'T THIS BIG! 

Yup, this is way bigger/zoomed in then it used to be o,o

These flowers remind me of those balloon on a stick things 

These things xd
Image result for balloon on a stick



I think we've been using Mira's feather's to write with! 

Do you think these plaque have those little light up buttons in it? 
like you push the button and a bunch of lights blink on? 

:Whips around and talks in little girl voice: Nope! Nope that's freaky! 

He just sways back and forth while starring at me o,o

Well someone was lazy! 
Either that or that tree is juts a sticker

How long has this bench been here and how long is it staying?
Lucky Clovers has been gone for a long time hasn't it? 

1. I never noticed how creepy the hamster adopt thingy looked o,o
2. Why are there no needles on the bottom cactus? 
3. That green and white hamster with the glasses is sooo cute 

Who does your hair kitty?

Is that a water fall? 

And I'll stop now XD
Peace love ninja's! 

*Husky Ninja 

No comments:

Post a Comment

HomeJourney BooksLandsLore Beta Codes SupportGraphics Forum
Images and Text Copyright © Animal Jam Community and Smart Bomb Interactive 2010-2015
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...